All alterations to the Rules of KKNI had to be approved by the Island's Attorney General, as the congregation was not incorporated, but existed by virtue of an Act of the Legislature, and the regulations governing the Congregation needed approval (see documents at the start of this blog).
On 6 May 1869, only 8 contributing members of the Kaal remained on the Island ( This is not saying there were only eight Jews on the Island - there were more, but they were not members of the Kaal)
These remaining eight were:
Michael berber Isaacs
Solomon Berber Isaaca
Benjamin Cohen d' Azevedo
Edward S Daniels
The Legislature of Barbados allowed that six trustees be appointed, 2empowered to convey the property to the London Congregation for its own uses"
cf. Deeds Registry, Bridgetown, Volume 337, folo 895 et seq. dated 22 July 1905
also Volume 106 of 'Powers' (of attorney folio 420 et seq.
The Sale to yearwood is recorded in the Deeds registry Vol 513, folio 294